Return!
Hello dear users of Hogwarts Academy! (And not: P What are you waiting? Subscribe uu xD) It's been too
that this journal was still live, so I'm here to revive it a bit ', muahahaha!
Excluding the site has decided that now my house is suddenly flew in Capranica (I swear, I did "detect" and I was out of place as "Italy, Capranica." Mah .. I thought I was in Rome: P) Unfortunately, the school has now begun to imagine all-__-
But do not talk about this now! (Although I admit that I have not the faintest idea what to write xD)
Well, help me is the title: "Return."
Yes, because although the forum did not stop even in summer, will return in October in full swing with lots of news!
So if you're already let be ready to change, even if you're not one of us, sign up!
Ok, finished space advertising (xD) I greet you, schiavizzerò some other staffer to write him a little 'business
Ciaoooooooooo its uu!
[Luchia93]
0 comments:
Post a Comment