Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kate Playground Hoodie

I Do not Want to Be W .. Nonlinear System


"Any intelligent woman knows that a handsome man is your best fashion accessory."
(Chuck Palahniuk Invisible Monsters )

not entirely correct.
Any intelligent woman knows that her best fashion accessory is a gay friend who goes crazy for Sound of Music (and for musicals in general). And I've got
I said to him 'what is and was quite happy ... : D E 'then my duty to modernize it and sooner or later convince him to see Spring Awakening and American Idiot.

T-shirt that John (Gallagher Jr. of course: P) wears at the beginning. And good costume designer. Indiana Jones forever! Although
.
And then?
And that's it.
Scherzo (before a certain wrath to weigh upon me XD)
And it's not that it can afford to say who knows thing, because even I was, uh ... distracted by something ... Well someone:)
At some point ... Oh man, but what ? Caaarino ...
It was not a "caaarino" hormonal storm XD even if it was the expression of an opinion (not only) appearance, but rather: "If I were a director I would have the perfect piece for him." And now I'm out of my head that would be perfect for that role ...
How? No, do not tell you who it is ... * Mystery * I just wanted to warn you that if you had noticed in me rincitrullimento signs of a greater than usual, is because of this obsession: P Anyway
UU ...
This, however, is dedicated to [info] agatastjames (although I am almost certain that the have read: D)

But the last few laps from pavura Vale and Jorge did in today's race? * * Hovistolagaraalleottomaanchelareplica
Although the two did not Yamano [cit.] * * Guidomedaforpresident

0 comments:

Post a Comment