Friday, February 25, 2011

Kamehasutra (chi-chi)

'm still alive but I'm barely breathing


By now you know, the concept of "train of thought" I have long since left, so do not know how the hell will this new entry when clicks on "mail", but I absolutely wanted to provide a test that is still alive.
And I have not forgotten to have a blog (that I update regularly my scrapbook).

recover from an event not insignificant and everything that entails, it is not easy, largely for people like me who pass with ease and very quickly, from states to states of euphoria gay dark despair * * fattivederedaunobravo
But I put (almost) all and in any event, as they say, "stagger but do not give up "XD and I'm keeping busy.

Never this year until the summer (and summer in general).

But as usual, we go to things frou-frou.
of almost every television series I'm looking at this time, I caught the Christmas episodes. Completely out of time, as always:) But thanks to that, I was led to one of my research cuiosità-meets-urgent, to arrive at the discovery of three albums entitled Dark Noel, in which, various artists propose the Christmas songs, but in dark and disturbing version.
Not bad. Be
'I love the Christmas classic, light-color-happy, but if I ever feel like something ... different ... I have already prepared the soundtrack: P

's official. The following Sherlock Holmes of 2009 exists and is in post production. And there's also Stephen Fry * * Gaudio
Please Lucente Oh Muse of the Seventh Art, which is not a bullshit.

Also, I felt it was time to update on a bit 'of things (even if after arrival, the important thing is that coming: D)

E. ..

New n.1
I saw the new video for Patrick Wolf.
Wow! The City is a really nice song, bursting with life of every note:) I do not know if it's just me, but it's a bit ' eighties, will be because of the saxophone? : P

"Apart from the fact that listening to the sax of the new piece by Patrick Wolf have materialized in my living room playing Righeira The summer is ending, at full volume, the new part of our child prodigy is a BOMB ! The video and sound of the individual are loooong Beverly Hills 90210, Brandon in green polo, Steve playing beach volleyball and Donna, Brenda and Kelly that lowering CLUBMASTER their nose scrutinized the beautiful Californian boys with the boards under his arm is ready to ride the waves of the Pacific Ocean. " (Andrea Tuzio)

Ahahahahahahahahah!
(But a little bit right XD)
For my part, looking closely at the video ... What the ...? Instead of growing old, the younger boy! * * Vogliosaperecomefai and then ... is back with dark hair (it's a shade of red that I see?)! The best! I know, I know, the music comes first ... but anyway, I did not like blond (eh! Also the eye wants its part right: P)
But listening to the text well (yes, ok I went to look for lyrics on google) ...

No, I do not care about cash or careers
Your Losses or your arrears
I take you in my arms
Wish you the top, top, top, top of morning


When one is in love :)
... But only those who can tell them not to worry about cash or careers : P as well as beautiful they say that beauty is not everything (burn!) ... AEHM ... However . ..

Seriously, I can not wait to hear the new album Lupercalia.

No News 2
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!


Ok, calm, I'm screaming, but it is not as it seems ...
Apart from the fact that the band is only half (ok, I know that now things are so ... I really have a reason to do with it ... but probably never will overcome this trauma did not XD) and that the video resembles that of I Write Sins Not Tragedies (... This is Panic At The Disco writing sins in a new perspective ... [cit.]) and that the song is not what is said a masterpiece (but then I know already that I will listen anyway, damn ), but ...
Steampunk!
Steampunk is a genre of fantastic fiction-fiction that introduces technology anachronistic in a historic setting, often the nineteenth century, particularly Victorian London (...) The stories describe a world of steampunk anachronistic - sometimes a real ucronia (Alternative History NDD XD) - in which weapons and equipment are operated by steam power (steam in English ... well obviously .... XD) instead of energy electricity and where the computers are completely analog (...) one way to describe the atmosphere steampunk is summarized in the slogan "How would the past if the future had happened before. "
Another thousand and not more than a thousand things that I love is its own style steampunk. Books, movies, clothes, design objects, there are even steampunk version of jewelry (such as this beautiful ring ). So all
'cabal is [cit.] Was to explain what I had actually enhanced both the video of Panic!
E. .. ah, I almost forgot, during my update I found that too.


OH.PER.LA.MISERIA!
Now, I do not know how the new album ... But I must admit that the packaging is breathtaking, even if this is just a mock-up , if the finished product is coming, well, aesthetically speaking, is very nice to see.

I never deny. I always start with the idea of writing a few lines and instead .... : P
Next time I'll be a bit 'more "serious" (but never when?) Also because, now that I think I still have a place to share art: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment