Friday, February 4, 2011

What Happens To A Puppy With Worms

Ceciliaaaaaa! Ezio Auditore

Despite that I still had a fever yesterday, I still decided to go out and lend a hand to Mony aka MeropeStardust a matter of some importance. Resolved
the thing, we started to talk (and the title she understands it XD) and we are calling on this young ... to happen: I

: if you and I had to have a child, it would be a BOOK!

Mony: "Honey, put your jacket that it's cold outside" peals of

* LOL * still

Mony: think a child will only paperback edition, but then grow , and will become an issue with dust jacket! E think of it, from old man with the leather cover and gilt lettering and pages rustling ...

Me: "Dad Dad! Mum's manic, continue browsing" follows another

* LOL * I

: "excuse me ma'am, but his son is in paperback or an ebook? "

Mony: " My son is a hardcover , asshole! "


We were dying laughing, I swear XD Like my

0 comments:

Post a Comment