Monday, November 29, 2010

Baseball Centerpieces

Amarcord (Part I)

Okay.
I know I should not do it. Especially not now
... But ... Today is a beautiful sunny day and then I thought that maybe I could better withstand the Magone that comes every time I launch, more or less voluntarily in these "operations" Amarcord "(but how many" ; that "I used? XD).

This morning I turn on the computer and I remember the line from a famous song of the era of TMC2 (which were good times naive ...)
Twenty long years lost in wonder a reason for everything ...
Besides I had already reminded of other times before today ... and even I liked the song so much ... But the group that sang it had become quite popular thanks to the cover of Love You Anyway Nada. Super B
I have posted a total of two albums, five videos and then disappeared (I know you do not miss any: P).
Today, just on a whim, I decided to try something on them in internett. He had very little hope and yet, incredibly, I found the video on youtube (most live performance). Oh yes, almost all of them loaded a single user, which, unlike other XD, I did not do trivia questions, but with a little 'of mental agility I found to be a former member of the band: P
I also wanted to see them because I also came to mind one thing they said at the time of the singer.



Remind you of anyone? XD

Whuhahahahah, sorry, I just had a flash on that of my crazy professor of Figure ( caricatures of the famous "Petroland") to high school when we were drawing stands, Caracalla for classroom singing ... (Obviously he had in mind that Nada).

Ps: While you are there, I'm hurting through and tomorrow, barring unforeseen circumstances, I will publish another amarcord but dedicated to a film. Have you ever seen that someone has registered by mistake ...

P.s2: Thanks for the laughs, Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment