Monday, November 15, 2010

Bata Scholl Shoes Price

fizzing


Under the cut there is a whole delirious nonsense, but anyway I decided to share my brood, to take one from the heart and try to give me a new beginning. Read at your own risk, but then do not say I did not warn you.

It 'great to be here.

year I had a wedding, a funeral and a baptism.
I'm alright, thanks.
do not need to specify what was the event I was most marked.
And maybe I do not ever recover fully, because you can make peace with everything, with the loss of a loved one, with the errors, the guilt, with the whole world, but how can you really make peace with the knowledge that However things go in your life, you are in any case, destined to grow old and die?
But even more, how can you accept that sooner or later you'll have to miss some of your affections?
And "this" if you're lucky , why do not even want to think about all the possible "unexpected" ...
How do you make peace with your mortal nature?

It 's very stupid, I know, but I thought: "What is to do great things, to realize their dreams, keep a diary, read many books, see many places have as much, if one day we will not remain ; nothing "? (Need, need!)
Leave your belongings and testimony to heirs of your existence and you will what you fact and the memory of how you have been. Never mind, but I'm gone anyway!
Curious are the things that survive without life, books, furniture, objects, houses ...

For days I could not look at ordinary people, friends, family, actors, singers, journalists, celebrities, without thinking: "One day you're dead." Ammappete that owl!
I watched a program on TV, I read an article and I thought, "One day all this talk will not count anything."
I saw only a weary room ...

Until there is, you enjoy life and do things that make you happy, no regrets . 're young you live in your full time, do not worry yourself with unnecessary worry.
Yes, but ....

thoughts plagued me the most absurd and excessive.
I was scared, but I could not figure out what exactly, because for every question I found a reasonable explanation for a while 'I calmed; death eh ... well what can you do, it's up to all ... Ageing ... is not certain, but if you take care of yourself from a young age will have some more likely to have a peaceful old age ... on the changes ... a slightly control freak like me are terrified of change, but oh, with a little 'commitment ... And then I felt strong, able to deal with, but above all to accept ... but then the anxiety came back ... Then

.
is not that one, one night he goes to sleep and wakes up the next morning that three decades have passed, so in a few hours ... Although sometimes it happens that you stop to think about it and you realize that a lot of years have passed since the last time you were stopped for a moment to think ... But this is because the future does not exist. There is the here and now, a year from now, ten years, even five minutes, past ones, will still be a here and now.
It does not make much sense for a person like me, one that does not deal with "big projects" (humanitarian econonici etc.) to live into the future too.
As my mom said when she saw that ENEL commercial that says "Invest on who looks away ...
" Invest viewers away. " (Because it means that he is not careful where you go XD)
Worried about now ...

Live the present and not miss a moment with the people you love.

I can only hope to be strong enough and able to find the courage to tackle head-on whatever life brings me.

Completed (?) All my meditations, I wanted to find an answer from the great poet, something deep and full of meaning that would give me peace once and for all, you know, the circle of life and things like that, but .. .
Even if one day I'm gone, in the meantime I can not sit and wait to grow old and / or die. Well I'll have to fill the time somehow.

And you see that in the end the only way not to think constantly of death, is life?

Today I'm fine. Tomorrow does not count.

(At most going to the doctor, D)

Sunday 7 I was at the baptism of the daughter of a cousin of mine. I spent a lovely day in the company of lovely people and I also had the opportunity to review a vecchioi uncle of her husband.
Here. "Old" is only an issue because registry for the rest ... Vitale, agile, friendly ... The more I looked, the more I told myself, "Wow!" I can do is only hope and wish all the people I care a kind of old.

Now, please, let's move on.

Ps: After a meal "important" Galeffi two teaspoons of orange-flavored effervescent, dissolved in water, it takes: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment