Thursday, December 9, 2010
Dental Burs And There Uses
I do not know why I do, but I have to do it ...
E 'almost magic ...
As I remember, it's never happened that after watching a (for me) beautiful film I have not felt a bit 'better, at least in spirit ... even when my thoughts were so blacks ... that not even the dash would serve ... This time it happened to
Metropolis ( Metoroporisu , Rintaro, 2001 ... I was actually the thread for a while ': P)
Initially did not convince me much, technically amazing, but a bit 'slow to develop plot, but then, despite this and other difettucci, won me over. And not just because I'm a huge fan of anime, science fiction and because I've seen Metropolis of Fritz Lang's 1927 (even if you do you, as you understand a lot about all the sci-fi film came after), but also because it has a great soundtrack. See hyper scenarios and heard in the background music and Dixieland jazz has a beautiful effect. And finally * spoiler * during the scene when the destruction is the final game, I can not stop loving you Ray Charles, my son said: "This means, that is a true genius touch of class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment