(... then I do not particularly like the sequel, but ... Robert Downey Jr. .. anyway ...)
Go with the first-morning market (most stop at the bar with hot chocolate, yum!). At this time there are many around. There is plenty of choice, more, every place is good for putting on the stalls: shopping malls, streets, squares ...
Where have I been today (yesterday), it seemed that people had emptied attics and cellars to put everything on sale. Among embarrassing junk (and if I tell you that I have a soul inside flea market, it was very things that would have been better in a box: P), handicrafts and "posted" (ie those you can find everything year), I saw very interesting things. Objects and jewelry, antique coins, "tools of the grandmother," collections of old comics and books ... and vinyl (etc.)
Damn, I wish I had more time to comb through very well ... but unfortunately my dad, always seems on the verge of missing the train and we must adapt to his (most times, unmotivated) quickly. It should be 'not complain too much, because in the end it was a great day:)
And then the thing that I regret is another. At one point I approached a stall rather anonymous ... and I saw it. A beautiful silver bracelet featuring a peacock (and what else? XD). The body was covered with rhinestones and round and dark in the structure of the tail were embedded stones color teardrop. It was simple jewelry, but it was a wonder (that is, in form, very similar to this ).
GrandeSospiro * * I had to leave him where he was: ° ° (
a bit 'too expensive for my pockets painful. Not a staggering figure, but ... I have to save for other things.
Patience. E 'was great seeing him: D Greetings
.
Ah, I forgot ...
PS: Icon made by
P.s2: Icon made by
0 comments:
Post a Comment