Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How Long Does A Chest Infection Last For

XD Do not Turn Off The Lights

Oh, but does not write any more on Livejournal?
Eeeh will be the holidays ... However

. Since frivolitudine must always be with me, otherwise no good, I turn to write some news that I have learned in recent days, some more personal reflection.

So.

The DTT has provided us with more channels? More choice? More freedom in the transmission of programs? If the answer is not really a "yes", is at least a generous "enough" ... So why do things
figues continue putting them at night??
Okay '... According to my beloved

FilmTv was scheduled programming for the film "A day of glory for Miss Pettigrew (: P) on Rai 2 at 15.40 ... Gasatissima and thoroughly convinced that it was today, but it was yesterday ... Uff ... Patience, as I have already seen, but I was curious to see how they put me in Italian.
Also in my infinite ignorance I also discovered that the film is based on a book (which bears the same name) ... Mmm interesting. I think I'll try to get it.

The DVD of The Fall Lovvissimo * * will be available in Italy since January 2011 (hopefully soon also in BluRay) YEAH!

But how beautiful the film Dangerous Liaisons of 1988?
And John Malkovich? Always knew it was good, but in this film is so fascinating ( and str ... XD) ... I would also throw me in his arms, even if I had known that he was plotting something sinister, ah-ah-ah! : P
Many years have passed, sure, but I think from now on, I will look with different eyes, even when he tells George Clooney to give him all of the Nespresso capsules XD

Kung Fu Panda sequel will have a ! In Italy due out by August 2011.
Ok, Kung Fu Panda will not be the best animated films of the world, then you know that I always look with suspicion sequel, but what can I do? I'm fond of ...

And my dose of leggeresse I had.
view of the time, you'd better go.

Greetings to all and good continuation of the Party.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment