Strange News from Another Star Latest from Planet Darko.

According to my personal taste, the best version of Carol of the Bells
is this.
Yes,
Carol of the meows , with "meow" instead of words, it is nice and
Carol Of The Old Ones , HP Lovecraft style (
Very, very scary solstice . .. XD) is particularly DaRkissimo XD, but when I hear the Celtic Wom
and n, I shudder with emotion:) Even
Christmas Pipes and their version of The Little Drummer Boy
are outstanding. Then
.

Christmas gifts are all there (but I have to finish the film: P)

Can we make the cakes for dinner with friends tomorrow? We hope so. Viva

my uncle
C. !

not resist the Christmas carols sung by Nat King Cole Christmas

But with the rain!?! What schifess ... Let's hope not.
Enzo Miccio exists and is my new master of style!

I never would have believed possible, but I found Real Time channel programs that I've liked a lot: D
They are much more sympathetic than they might seem at first, give the excellent advice e. .. they can do miracles XD (trust me)
Enzo again! Note the final stop on ... so original XD
Excuse me, but I put the other spot because I really enjoy
... a day, only one man can make the bride happy ... Enzo! Haha
(and the song Today I Met the Boy I'm gonna marry Darlene Love: D)
Art Attack for adults! Haha!

I have to stop the kids fall in love, or risk arrest. No, joke ... age is at least: P
any of you seen the Chronicles of Narnia? The first chapter I liked very much, but the third and bodes well for more than one reason XD (then, inevitably, I have to retrieve the second).

DaRkosmettila
... Then it is obvious that one would always be Christmas.
Ps: Icon made by
shalowater
0 comments:
Post a Comment