Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cell Respiration Rate Of Mammal Vs Reptile

are from Florence and a MURDERESS! LOL Meme

maritaH [info] bad_asmodai , even I have to do a post on a topic he (the father only because the first slash * cough *) for burnt in this wonderful game.





the way I'm playing there this sea of Brotherhood and slash to me it's raining on all sides.
An example?

Ezio / Leonardo
Ezio / Machiavelli
Ezio / Cesare Borgia
Ezio / Fox

And I could go on for centuries, without counting the het Ezio / Cristina and Ezio / Lucrezia, not to move from incest Ezio / Claudia and Caesar / Lucrezia.



Now, the game itself is simply wonderful. Seriously, after KOTOR 1 and 2 there was never any game can stick to the screen to finish it without mercy. Taking into account also that my gaming platform is and will remain the PC, I'm loving the Xbox that I got my brother XD

However I want to say a few words to the father of Aetius, John Auditore from Florence, which can be viewed in short Assassin's Creed - Lineage and drool over it deserves.







And who says it is boys play ... does not understand a shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment