Saturday, January 8, 2011

How To Fix An Iron Board

Meme 47 - Seven things about ...

So, first I wanted to say that I changed my message input, making it less heavy and trying to make it a bit 'nicer u_u

Second, I am glad that my post on Glee you have fond XD so if you want attend no place: D

Third, I'm doing that meme is better XD

Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Third day: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Seventh Day : Four things can turn off your excitement so almost immediately. Eighth day
: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine : Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.

1. I often think if I can finally get a new job
2. If I go to a nursing
3. Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? (Cited Read )
4. It 'came first the chicken or the egg?
5. Should I do something for this cough
6. Should I put in place the tablet
7. We were not made to live like brutes (cited) but many people mica knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment