Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scientific Formula Of Carnauba Wax



"Embed Media" works ...

The idea of making a Scrapbook tickled me for some time, only one thing I thought was too complicated for my undeveloped mind, instead of that holy Deni ( [info] imjonah ) made me realize that (maybe) I can do it too me:) Thanks.
So I'm working on ...

From January 24 to 30 will be held in Bern (Switzerland) The European Championships of Figure Skating And where you can watch on TV? On Eurosport: ° (Uffa.
But Rai has no more rights to deliver a chip only?
EDIT: Okay , the rights we have them, but if I do know the last minute, as do I get organized?

I change my header because although I really like the painting at the end then, I do not like header ...

think I have to stop the post "dot".

And this song?
I had missed this because it is the second CD of the Deluxe Edition of the album Bring Me Your Love I had not listened well.
Beautiful


Please believe in what I say
Cause I'm running out of ways to convey
This Lack of faith in myself
Becoming That's my own personal hell

Vicious cold now settles in
My bones feel like their breaking through my skin
Well god damn you you're feeding on my loneliness
What an awful way to live, what a way to live

Get me out of this place
Cause I'm stuck in a rut and I can't stomach the taste
My lungs are filling up with dust
I feel bruised and broken with no one left to trust

Vicious cold now settles in
My bones feel like their breaking through my skin
God damn you you're feeding on my loneliness
But I will not let you in, I won't let you in

0 comments:

Post a Comment