Thursday, January 13, 2011

East Side Mario Cheese

Glee is BAD

* I'm officially freaking out. After watching all the episodes of Glee (from the first season before the tenth of the second, for a total of 32 episodes of 40 minutes each) in about four days, I'm a fangirl in this devastating series.
Really, I do not understand the first, but since I started, it will be hard to stop XD

The fact is that the p0rn Fest [info] fanfic_italia not help, we also starts well [info] hikaruryu to prompt a challenge in Dave / Kurt from which exit is my first ff To address

Regardless of everything is the fault of the woman's loving [info] vanryo , the worse things I masquerading * spreads love and gives her nano! Darren

* This is to say that I had caught another prompt on this ship ("Pump It" Black Eyed Peas) and of course I started to write it. What began as a PWP, but then I realized that this pairing is too full of angst for waste it in a PWP.
assurdissima What is that I already wrote something like 1500 words of story e. .. only the introduction, NEVER happened.
From here the thing that is clear is that I'll divide it into chapters and * facepalm * I'm terrified, because I would be well able to insert a prompt p0rn Fest each chapter, if I had a desperate need stories with plot and stop the write shottine
What then XD: spoilerone. At the prompt that I have chosen, the two will not do anything physically. I think just a tremendous effort to of getting it to time that I do not know if it happens only to me D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment