Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pros Creating A Market For The Sale Of Organs

I wish my Name Was Lisa ... 01/01/1911

(and have a brother)

Happy Birthday ... to me!
And the first quarter of a century is gone. Ole: D

I was born on January 6.
Around here the kids, those curious anthropomorphic creatures, who speak in strange gurgles and a little 'look like us, but not too much, they usually (especially during the years of school) to wish all the girls, so to break a little' boxes. Why say, "Congratulations to the witch" would be a little 'how to say "Hello ugly." What
subtle pleasure in this latter answer was funny guys, "Thank you, it's my birthday" and see an ill-concealed disappointment on their faces for having ruined the battutona ...
Muhahahahah ...

I have to admit this to 2011, unlike the years that preceded it, some objective I have it. Do not write them for luck, though, think about it, I really should do so as a form of encouragement and also because, if it does not reach the end after they declared to all ... know that figure ... Haha, still no, no way, do not tell them there ... Apart from that one should not give me too many problems. I hope. This year I want to read books
waaay: D
Last year I read a few really, what a shame! And to say that in 2009 I had finally decided to follow the "method" of my mother and went pretty well too ... but then, I'm lost ... Ugh ...
The method: a book a month (more if the first book is not sufficiently dense)
In this way, the very least, if you have a problem, it is super-busy or just lazy, will read at least twelve books a year.
My mom does not stop often at odds. I do not have time to get used to a cover that has already changed: D I also
However, this month, am I doing well as they are already the third book (somebody will agree that a title was Oscar Wilde, P). I better not "Gasi" too much though, because when I start to something great and then the continuation is not equally exciting.

major projects XD I also respect the views films. The year 2010 ended with a little regret, because next to the list of films seen (I started to write down the year just ended, but when it was already widely forwarded, so I hope that I have not forgotten anything) they have remained a shorter, written in pencil, I wanted to see the film later this year. All right, 'never mind, I can not (yet) to fix it.
addition I also put in writing a list that previously was just mental, that of the movies to see, period. GASP! Every day is extended a bit 'more. Between old and recent movies, cult that I missed, I have not seen that DVD, those who want to review because I do not remember and stuzzicani news ... Virtually an endless list: P But it's definitely right!

If someone asked if it was yes, the other objectives are a bit more serious: P


... I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania ...
Woo-hoo! Welcome to my collection

* Happiness *

0 comments:

Post a Comment