Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happens You Drink Expired Muscle Milk

Speechless

irritates me enough that in this post appeared today on [info] secrets_ita contains this secret not! fandom.
Assuming now that I did (to what end? What we gain, just to know?) And I have several clues about who might have been (and no, not those of my two or three little people amykette, since I know the other and a photoshopped), someone who burns his backside to be taken and sent home to kick your ass to the sound of a ban from my lj? I do not know and do not care, just do not ask who is suspect, because it would be a senseless human misery. I
salt an immense sadness, because it is FAKE clear how this secret and how to make bean helmets fall the blame on me again. Because it is obvious that combining these ingenious little banner to me and those other four or five people like me who have been deeply involved in "that thing".
I say? That sucks.
Some things do them in your blog, do not use [info] secrets_ita blanketing of anonymity, and if you have something to tell you at least have the decency to do it publicly and putting your name.

It's very pathos, anon.

* returned to writing fanfiction that is much more useful to society

0 comments:

Post a Comment