Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Halloween Costumes On Crutches

Heal the scars from off my back ... Facciamo



Radical Face was already one of the voices in my scrapbook, but Ghost I found it so beautiful that I had to say it again.
Radical Face is a single person, or Ben Cooper : P
And I do not know anything about music, but I've heard these songs truly imbued with emotions.

"According to the same Ben," Ghost "is a conceptual word. Written with the idea of transposing the musical atmosphere with small carousels of houses freighted with memory, full of people who lead the ghosts to leave a home when they leave. The activities carried out within a dwelling, are "collected" from the walls that support it, and partly blown away, along with the air of melancholy, when we are forced to leave. Therefore, the songs are all short stories, in which are hidden sandy feeling creaky and certainties. "
(A. Biancalana, G. Delli Paoli)
And it is what it seems when you listen ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment