I just got back from the cinema with Elizabeth, we decided to strafogarci at the sushi bar (I could seriously get sick from sushi for a while ° _ °) and then see The Tourist .
So, our view was pretty unanimous, we liked it, but with reservations.
course Johnny Depp is a terrible figure (and the finish is pretty convincing) and even Angelina Jolie is very beautiful and good.
Only the Russians are chasing them all the B series of spy movies, I do not know if you know what I mean. Also
Nino Frassica, Christian de Sica and Raoul Bova we guessed in this film as the cabbage. Oh, Bova not throw anything away, too bad that they have wasted a part of thirty seconds where they say a few jokes and then not see him for the rest of the film is a little 'depressing. I mean, I understand that our players are not comparable as fame and success to those overseas, but ...
Overall, however, the film is good and the story is interesting, ripping the full sufficiency.
But I saw this trailer in "The speech of the King" due out soon, we would want to see ° V °
0 comments:
Post a Comment